You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Dj Says working new GnR songs ! :Ashba Black Carpet Interview

Neemo wrote:

yeah i heard there was a studio version recorded but i didnt know it leaked!

if anyone has it hook a brother up! smile

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Yeah, I didn't know a studio version existed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I'm sure DJ understands the delays....after all he works with Nikki Sixx in between Crue, Sixx Sense, Books etc etc... apparently they finished writing This is Gonna Hurt in Mid-2009 and it's just seeing the light of day now

that's a very good point that i had overlooked for too long regarding Dj's comments on new GnR material
he obv knows the score & is just providing soundbites for the press - BUT i still think he could be a little more sensitive & realistic when talking about the GnR material.

would also like to get a PM with that studio BoD if poss..

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:

Yeah me too, I heard about a studio version of BoD before but I assumed it wasn't real since nothing ever materialised? Anyone got anything?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

maybe this is what Riad was referring to? apparently the end has a part that is studio

Lomax wrote:

^^^^ Hell no that's just some guy who threw together a cover, here's the actual clip:

He used the clip in an advertisement for his guitar collection.

It's real alright and supposedly there's a full version doing the rounds, I'll try get a handle on it, I don't think it's one of those hoarded tracks at all. Just a track passed around Ashba's own fan community.

My comment on it being a beautiful song wasn't a reference to the leak, haven't got it, pretty sure I heard it before though, it was on youtube at some point I think but don't quote me on that I could be wrong. I was referring to the live version I saw last year.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Riad wrote:

^^^^ Hell no that's just some guy who threw together a cover, here's the actual clip

oh sorry i just followed a link and it said that there was partial studion in the live version of that vid...i havent actually watched that vid that i posted yet though hmm

Lomax wrote:

maybe there is I didn't either, that's the legit clip however

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

whatever its a pretty cool little ditty 9

Board footer