You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: I just got a new bed

Neemo wrote:

the NORESUND series from Ikea....what a pain in the arse to get it here though. they kid at Ikea didnt know how to tie shit to the top of a car so i had to wing it, it held but it was scary...it was pretty windy here today and to get home it was about 45 minutes cuz i had to drive abotu 30km/h (20 mph) and i had to drive over a freeway and a bridge over a lake then i live in a 3 storey walkup and my old bedframe was one of those old waterbed frames with this massive headboard so i had to carry that big peice of shit down ... i'm fucking beat

anyway this is the one we got, we got a gift certificate for xmas and this was what we bought with it big_smile but my matress is this big honking sealy serta with a boxspring and a flannel top....pretty comfy

8g8o7d2.jpg

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Nice!  Watch it though, the missus is going to like it too, so you're going to have to watch it and not enjoy it too much... Two kids is enough!

That trip sounds like a hassle.  As does taking down the old bed.  Have you put it together yet?  That's usually the fun with Ikea.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah its together now brand new sheets and all 16

but we're not allowed to be near each other this month both our kids we conceived in January 18 16

it wasnt much fun to assemble though, head board footboard 2 side rails and a mid rail...thats it took me all day to get ready to put it together and about 15 minutes to actually assemble the fuckign thing pretty anti-climactic 17

Very nice Neemo!

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Looks very nice!

I need a headboard.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

nice.

I have the malm bed from Ikea right now
26419_PE111654_S4.jpg

and my next one will be this one, MÖRKEDAL :
49872_PE145769_S4.jpg

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

lucky me i got to sleep on the couch last night 16 after all my hard work :wtf:

isnt ikea great Jess? the prices are so reasonable, thing is though, some of the product quality is hit and miss

Board footer