You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events...

mitchejw wrote:

Adam Schiff is seriously asking for Biden to drop out? It's unbelievable how quickly the Dems are unraveling. The coalition is unraveling daily now. Their only solution? Replace Biden at the 11th hour.

It's a joke.

I'm disgusted that they're offering Americans nothing. The best Dems have to offer is 'wait, let's replace Biden at the last second.'

Not only is it  terrible strategy to go after your own incumbent...they aren't offering anything at all to anyone. What would 4 more years look like? No clue...no plan...nothing to offer...

Guess we need to introduce more articles of impeachment.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

Adam Schiff is seriously asking for Biden to drop out? It's unbelievable how quickly the Dems are unraveling. The coalition is unraveling daily now. Their only solution? Replace Biden at the 11th hour.

It's a joke.

I'm disgusted that they're offering Americans nothing. The best Dems have to offer is 'wait, let's replace Biden at the last second.'

Not only is it  terrible strategy to go after your own incumbent...they aren't offering anything at all to anyone. What would 4 more years look like? No clue...no plan...nothing to offer...

Welcome to the club, Mitch. Ain't it a lot easier and happier when you call out both sides?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It's a joke.

Welcome to the club, Mitch. Ain't it a lot easier and happier when you call out both sides?

Ha...thanks...I think...

I do have an honest question though...I'm trying to read between the lines. Are the Dems delusional in that they think they got this locked up? Are the privately waving the white flag here? Is it just duck and cover time?

4 years ago on this very day we were all living in some personal version of hell. At least we're not there...but without that hell, Biden doesn't win.

Now what?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It's a joke.

This is exactly it. No matter who they run it’s going to be on Joe’s (the progressives running the wh) track record and campaign. Trump is only ahead because of that, not because of Joe. They have deluded themselves that they’re winning on policy and they are not. The old guy isn’t the problem.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

I am genuinely dismayed for you guys, that such a powerful country like the US has left its people with a choice between those two sub par candidates. It’s staggering!!!

It feels like a majority of people will simply vote for Trump because he’s not Biden and Biden because he’s not Trump, rather than voting for a particular candidate based on his policies and what he brings to the table. It feels like policy and genuine substance has largely gone out the window and the pitch for president will be decided like a superficial school yard popularity contest.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Aussie, this is some sort of battle between 2 people from a generation most of us don’t understand.

I’m becoming more convinced that this has something to do with the boomers that I’ll never fully grasp.

This feels like the final battle. Hopefully we can move on politically in this country. I’m confident we can. It’s 4 more years of boomer ideas and control and then we reset just like Washington intended when he stepped down after 2 terms.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Boomers aren’t the problem. Gen Z is so fucked up, their parents, our generation (X), completely fucked up an entire generation.  The only good thing is that they are so apathetic they’re not going to have a real impact on our country.  Millennial progressives have done more harm to this country and politics than the boomers. The good thing is that there seems to be a turn in that generation where they’re returning to tradition (they call it trad) and are turning their backs on woke politics.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

US politics is soooo crazy!!!! Hahahah

https://x.com/litcapital/status/1814113 … 70795?s=46

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Boomers aren’t the problem. Gen Z is so fucked up, their parents, our generation (X), completely fucked up an entire generation.  The only good thing is that they are so apathetic they’re not going to have a real impact on our country.  Millennial progressives have done more harm to this country and politics than the boomers. The good thing is that there seems to be a turn in that generation where they’re returning to tradition (they call it trad) and are turning their backs on woke politics.

I meant in terms of the candidates. This will be the last presidential election involving someone from that era.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Aussie wrote:

US politics is soooo crazy!!!! Hahahah

https://x.com/litcapital/status/1814113 … 70795?s=46

Let me tell you something brother!

Board footer