You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Vinyl LPs (In general)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I'm actually not a big vinyl guy or anything, but that site is certainly interesting.  I can see myelf spending a ton of time just browsing around on it in the future, so thanks.

Lately though I've picked up a few because a lot of the time you can get a vinyl that comes with an mp3 download for under $20, when you'd just get the digital for $10.  I like having a phyisical copy even if I rarely listen to them that way anymore, and by the time you ship the cd it will end up costing about the same as the vinyl.

Just the other day I ordered a blues compilation on "bbq sauce red" vinyl because I was going to get it one way or another, and I could get the (limited edition of 300) vinyl shipped for $18 and it came with the download I'd have bought anyway.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

At my Moms for Christmas and can tell my Vinyl player is under the tree... Can't wait to break em all out

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-

-D- wrote:

My Friend gave me an original pressing of Prince Purple Rain!!!! Sounds glorious!!!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

-D- wrote:

My Friend gave me an original pressing of Prince Purple Rain!!!! Sounds glorious!!!

I bet. Epic gift by my standards. Enjoy and take good care of it. 9

-D-

-D- wrote:

Ill prob put it away and buy a reprint to listen to.

Board footer