You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Vinyl LPs (In general)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

You can't go wrong with a good deal on Bowie's hits. Especially if it contains material from '69 to the mid 70s which are his best music periods. The only copies of Unplugged albums that I see lying around in stores are Nirvana, AIC, and ughhh Katy Perry. That's awesome you were able to pick up KISS Unplugged. They had some great performances on that show.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Very cool! smile I liked it when Peter came in with that acoustic version of Beth.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

RussTCB wrote:

Picked up the 10" single for the Stones Doom And Gloom this morning and was pleased to see this etched on the B-side:
http://i49.tinypic.com/14afog9.jpg

Damn. That's a nice looking single! Enjoy yourself with that.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

Totally forgot that I had a copy of Alice In Chains' Sap that has an etching on the B side until I saw the picture of that Stones single.  That's cool shit.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
jorge76 wrote:

Totally forgot that I had a copy of Alice In Chains' Sap that has an etching on the B side until I saw the picture of that Stones single.  That's cool shit.

Very cool. I only have Alice In Chains Unplugged on vinyl. I really need to go back and grab the others.

I got that in probably 95 or 96.  It's a double vinly set of Sap and Jar Of Flies.  After I mentioned it I checked to see if it was worth anything since vinyl releases didn't seem common then.  It seems to go anywhere from $15 to $50.  I didn't look close to see how much condition factors into those prices, but I'm keeping it anyway.

I did see they have a different version of it than I have where Sap is on blue vinyl and JOF is on orange.

Board footer