You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Aerosmith Discussion

Same here! Time to bring the rock back to the masses!

Lomax wrote:

Kudos to Aeromsith for the modern approach. i found the start of that video hilarious.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

There's no way. They're too old and too old of touch. Steven & Joe are too busy typically, and too egotistical to let the rest of the band make the decisions.

They might go with one-album only deals, rather than sign a long-term contract though.

It'd make more sense to go independent though. Everyone will eventually have to.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Haven't liked any of the new songs I've heard..

maybe thats a good sign..

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Legendary Child sounds like a cool b-side from Get A Grip, and apparently it was from those sessions, so I dig that one.

Haven't liked anything else I've heard though.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Legendary Child sounds like a cool b-side from Get A Grip, and apparently it was from those sessions, so I dig that one.

Haven't liked anything else I've heard though.

Me too.  Though, I've only heard Legendary Child and the song they made a video for, the name escapes me.  I didn't think that one was all that great.  I hear a lot of people raving about it though, so I'll have to dig deeper and see what's up.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'll definitely sample the entire album, i'm curious with Tyler's comments about a return to 70's Aerosmith, but at the same time, Aerosmith hasn't had a good album since the very early 90's.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Just heard this, the song I think Faldor was referring to a few posts up. And yeah, it's a big, bloated, cheesy ballad... but goddamn, Aerosmith still do this better than any other band out there.

Perfect song for when you're feeling down and out and sorry for yourself over lost love... 16

Aerosmith - What Could Have Been Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lCZ0rpH3o

Board footer