You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Vinyl LPs (In general)

In The Ghetto and Suspicious Minds are such wonderful songs! Some of Elvis's best vocals on those tracks! Burning Love is probably my favorite track from him.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Excellent dude! Enjoy yourself!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

RussTCB wrote:

The last Crue remaster I was waiting on showed up today. Dancing On Glass blasting through my house as I type this:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5gPuqyCYAEVfWa.jpg:large

Love the songs on that album. Great choice my friend! 9

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

RussTCB wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

The last Crue remaster I was waiting on showed up today. Dancing On Glass blasting through my house as I type this:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5gPuqyCYAEVfWa.jpg:large

Love the songs on that album. Great choice my friend! 9

The whole record sounded H U G E on this remaster. Giant improvement over the original. I stepped back a record after Girls was finished so now I'm almost to the end of Side 1 of Theatre of Pain. I wore this fucker OUT when I was a kid!

Awesome dude! Glad to hear it. I'm not a huge fan of the Crue; but whenever one of my favs from them comes on the radio, TV, a friend's house or anywhere else I can't help but sing along. They have some great records and tunes.  I burnt my friend a CD while back with some songs and Kickstart from Feelgood was on the disc, and when it came on we kept trying to sing all the high notes. It kicked ass! Except I think I started coughing after the song cause I was singing way too high 14

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB