You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Vinyl LPs (In general)

Woww..that's impressive. Some of the best rock albums and an amazing compilation all for five bucks each. That's a damn good deal to me!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I found an awesome copy of the White Album for $20.  The cover is trashed, but I didn't get it to collect or display.  I only worry about the record quality...I tend to look for bad covers because I know I can get a quality record for less money.

Me_Wise_Magic

russtcb wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Woww..that's impressive. Some of the best rock albums and an amazing compilation all for five bucks each. That's a damn good deal to me!

I was shocked by The Doors and Hysteria pricing so I grabbed them. Pyromania is a great record, but $5 is common for it however it is in awesome shape.

I went on a little treating myself binge since then due to a bonus check arriving lol. I got the 4LP version of Odelay by Beck. I'm listening to it right now and it sounds fucking astounding.

I ordered some stuff from Discogs and eBay that haven't arrived yet as well:

Alice In Chains-Unplugged
Faith No More-Angel Dust
Prince-Diamonds And Pearls
Skid Row-Skid Row

I'm gonna excited as hell when they all get here!

9:mosh::mosh::mosh:

You have done well my friend! Great choices! Especially Alice in Chains Unplugged. They had a copy of it on CD that was really cheap at a store I went to the other day.

I cant find any of Beck's albums on vinyl in stores anymore. I'm just trying to pick up a copy of Odelay, Modern Guilt, and maybe Guero even though I have a plan to obtain some of the tracks off of that pretty soon.
That's cool that you were able to pick Pyromania at such an excellent price. The CD versions still cost like $10 or more ever time I look for music; so I may keep searching for a vinyl copy in good condition one of these days.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Excellent. Glad to hear it. I may look into that. Thanks! big_smile  I found a great Syd Barrett Compilation online at a great price; so I may purchase that if it's still in stock once I save up some money. I may have to purchase Modern Guilt on iTunes or another online store if that's the case. Which wouldn't be an issue since it's in my spending range.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB