You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Vinyl LPs (In general)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Oh..dude! That's one of my favorite Genesis songs! It's one of songs that I think alot of people can relate to.  Land of Confusion, TURN IT ON, The Carpet Crawlers 1999 version, The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway (song), Counting Out Time, Invisible Touch, Tonight Tonight (those drums!), Follow You Follow Me, Jesus He Knows Me (kickass beat and the lyrics), Abacab...I could go on! So many great tracks! 11 I think the song Congo they did with Ray Wilson was pretty good...but Phil Collins will be probably be my favorite singer for Genesis. I just can't seem to get into some of the Peter fronted songs even though he is a fantastic singer and extremely influential. 22

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Ooohh..that's awesome! There can be only one King of Rock N' Roll!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

I'm actually not a big Elvis fan; but I grew up on most of his music. So I will listen to it on occasion. That's great to hear man! I loved hearing Alice Cooper's story on when he met the King back in the day! Quite strange yet hilarious!

Me_Wise_Magic

Picked up a copy of the D's Rize of the Fenix that included a poster and a mp3 download with it for $17 at Hot Topic. Listened to the album on the internet before and it was really well produced and fucking funny. Not a bad purchase if I do say so myself! cool

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer