You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: True Blood

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Season 3 is going to kick ass.

I don't think Eric will turn out to be the one who's "handling Bill". I would imagine it will seem that way but maybe turn out that he's got nothing to do with it. But since he already told the Queen he was going to, it will obviously seem as if it's him.

I'm also quite interested to see where this "Queen has Eric, who in turn has Lafayette selling V" thing goes. I'm actually interested in who/what Sam's parents are.

I'm kinda mixed on Eggs. It gave Tara something to do and I was hoping for me of him. Great way to have it happen though. When we had our weekly True Blood gathering everyone gasped loudly then the room fell silent. My room mate broke the silence with "Scrambled Eggs" 16

Also, I have no clue on when Season 3 starts. This season didn't start until June so we may have quite the wait.

too obvious if Eric took Bill so I agree....I wouldn't mind seeing some Werewolves next season.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
madagas wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Season 3 is going to kick ass.

I don't think Eric will turn out to be the one who's "handling Bill". I would imagine it will seem that way but maybe turn out that he's got nothing to do with it. But since he already told the Queen he was going to, it will obviously seem as if it's him.

I'm also quite interested to see where this "Queen has Eric, who in turn has Lafayette selling V" thing goes. I'm actually interested in who/what Sam's parents are.

I'm kinda mixed on Eggs. It gave Tara something to do and I was hoping for me of him. Great way to have it happen though. When we had our weekly True Blood gathering everyone gasped loudly then the room fell silent. My room mate broke the silence with "Scrambled Eggs" 16

Also, I have no clue on when Season 3 starts. This season didn't start until June so we may have quite the wait.

too obvious if Eric took Bill so I agree....I wouldn't mind seeing some Werewolves next season.

Yeah, this show is too full of swerves to have had Eric be the one who took Bill.  Especially when he had basically said he was going to.

I'd be pretty happy with an entire episode next season that's just the Queen playing Yahtzee.  For some reason I absolutely loved that.

My first thought when Sam's adopted Mother said his biological parents are horrible people (or whatever she said) was that they'll be werewolves.  But, again, with this show if something seems like it will happen one way, it happens another way.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Looking forward to the new season. the 8 min trailer didnt do much for me tho!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hanging for this...just finished season 3 on bluray....got a bit of a crush on jessica wink

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The fairlyland in the trailer is a little silly until you find out what it is. I'm really interested to see how witches fit into all this, actually. I could do without them throwing powerballs or whatever their weapon is.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer