You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Chinese Democracy now $1.99

bigbri wrote:

****opens a bag of popcorn and settles into a comfy chair****

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

****opens a bag of popcorn and settles into a comfy chair****

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Whew, and I thought I was just making a little comment and moving on.

Mister ID going for the fuckin' steel chair under the ring.

Shit just got real 14

johndivney wrote:

whoa

fwiw i find, in it's song structure at least, TWAT to be similar to classic GnR. to me it could be the evil twin of SCOM as i think they have a very similar set-up (& theme-wise it the opposite side of the story) especially in relation to the solo's.

SoD is nothin like So Fine, tho it is by far the most UYI-like track on CD (then Maddy/Til). it's more comparable to Yesterdays for me (2 songs that are amongst the most lame & weak in the catalogue)

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hey I think Yesterdays is a great track smile

It sort of proves why the UYI as one album theory can't work - I've never met 2 GNR fans who would pick the same tracklist for it!

We all have songs we like least....and songs we like most...but i've noticed on both the illusions and CD there's not much agreement on what those are!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Find one place I misquoted anything. Anywhere. I quoted what was said, word for word, in his own writing. I used the quote function. How much more of a direct quote do you want?

Now I did call him out on evading answering the questions, but again I was paraphrasing the non-answer, then asking for an actual answer that never came. Your admitted bias keeps you from seeing the facts. You see what you want to see.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

And I am smarter than everyone else. I can't help it. It is what it is. Somehow I end up being right about every time. I know that bothers people like you. Get over it. I can see it clear as day because I'm not as biased as you seem to think I am. I see it for what it is, not what I wish it was. If that's bitter, it's only because the situation makes it such.

Go back and reread what you wrote. You come across as everything you accuse me of being. THAT is why it bothers you.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

One example?

Ali wrote:

Certainly, there were people that legitimately didn't like the record on its own merits.

Your response.

buzzsaw wrote:

You're right - eerybody hated the album because of their bias.  Only those that love it are objective.  Good day, move along.

Okay.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

And I am smarter than everyone else. I can't help it. It is what it is. Somehow I end up being right about every time. I know that bothers people like you. Get over it. I can see it clear as day because I'm not as biased as you seem to think I am. I see it for what it is, not what I wish it was. If that's bitter, it's only because the situation makes it such.

Go back and reread what you wrote. You come across as everything you accuse me of being. THAT is why it bothers you.

Nope. Not at all. And I don't really care what you think.

Plus, I already nipped you. In the bud.

fife.jpg

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

One example?

Ali wrote:

Certainly, there were people that legitimately didn't like the record on its own merits.

You're response.

buzzsaw wrote:

You're right - eerybody hated the album because of their bias.  Only those that love it are objective.  Good day, move along.

Okay.

That was me giving up because he never would actually answer the question. I said he was right and left it at that.  You complain when I keep things going, you complain when I walk away...

Board footer