You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: The 2009 NFL Season Thread

tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

LOL, Terrell Owens calls out Rodney Harrison after Harrison called him "a clown" on NBC earlier:

I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game!

Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid ...

Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!

http://twitter.com/terrellowens

When did Rodney call him a clown?  It wasn't the fake Rodney on twitter was it?  The one who had a battle of words with Kerry Rhodes, but it wasn't really Rodney Harrison.

And for the record, Harrison used HGH.

As I said, he called him a clown on NBC during their pre-game show for the Colts/Cardinals game. They showed footage of T.O.'s press conference where he acted like a jackass as usual. Then the anchor guy asked Harrison what he thought and he said that T.O. was a clown.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I just read that JaBust Russell threw for 1 yard in the second half today. 1 fucking yard. LMFAO, I could do better than that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

TB winning 2002 was a total fluke.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Man, I am really starting to hate Sanchez... Or the media love for him. Jesus. I watched that game. The Jets can thank the bonehead rookie for fumbling 2 punts in the Jets 30 yard line and the fact that the Titans Wide outs forgot how to catch a pass in the 2nd half. 13 incomplete passes in a row (with 3 of those drops coming from the same receiver!) is ridiculous.

If it weren't for that The Jets would have been destroyed, especially in that second half when Sanchez played A-W-F-U-L. Though the media seems to be looking over that...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

And for the record, the press was trying to bait TO into saying something in that press conference, and they were pretty callous about it. For being pissed off for lousy play calls I think TO handled himself pretty well.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Yeah I saw that re:TO. The Buffalo media looked pretty bad. It was disgusting, and that is why reporters have a bad name.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

they are hunting for drama

warner played like shit yesterday

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

haha, my buddy is a skins fan....and i told him before th game that the lions were gonna beat them....man did i razz him afterwards

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Buffalo's sports media is terrible. I've always said that. TO has not caused any problems except for averaging one dropped ball a game.

Go Lions!

The Sanchez love is a little annoying but it reminds be of the Roethlisberger love. Big Ben is a mediocre quaterback who makes a ton of bad decisions, is very inaccurate, but gets praise simply because the team wins. Sanchez may become a great QB someday, and his performance has been alright so far, but both him and Ben would fail in different systems. I always judge a QB by if he could win in Buffalo. Neither of those guys could win with the Bills.

Board footer