You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: True Blood

Sky Dog wrote:

The last two episodes have been the best so far. Wow. Godric is going to be a badass. And, for those wondering what Maryann is....here you go.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maenad

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

yep....although I am really bummed Gordic died. I love how they made him out to be the "Jesus" type figure of the Vampires....compassion, forgiveness, sacrifice, and strength. Then, he sees God in Sookie's tears. Good stuff. I wish they would have kept him in until the end of the season.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

**book spoiler**

Hidden Text:

he dies in the books too

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

This isn't a spoiler, it's just a theory.

Some friends and I were talking on Saturday that Andy Belfluer might be some kind of supernatural being.  He's more than once been the only one around not under Maryann's control.  This episode just made me wonder even more.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
jorge76 wrote:

This isn't a spoiler, it's just a theory.

Some friends and I were talking on Saturday that Andy Belfluer might be some kind of supernatural being.  He's more than once been the only one around not under Maryann's control.  This episode just made me wonder even more.

Holy shit God almighty. I never ever thought of that. Good call! I'll keep that one under my hat in case he turns out to be more.

As far as the "spoiler" goes, I was just made that my room mate had read ahead about certain things and threw it out there knowing people didn't want to know.

But I'd love it if you're on to something about Andy.

I can't take credit for it, a buddy of mine said it, and I reacted pretty much like you just did.

Sky Dog wrote:

didn't like last night's episode. The Maryann hypnotist act is wearing thin....looks like we will get another vampire character coming in to play. Of course, they cut us off right at the end.

Board footer