You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: Duff: I love Axl Rose

Von wrote:

Brain is a superior drummer, maybe, but not Frank. As serviceable as Frank is, and I appreciate the energy he brings to a live show, Matt's still my favorite GN'R drummer. I hope Steven gets his shit together, but for me a reunion with Matt Sorum is still a reunion.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Ill take a clean healthy Adler over any GNR drummer. He has the style for GNR.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
-D- wrote:

Ill take a clean healthy Adler over any GNR drummer. He has the style for GNR.

Wish you luck with that.. He`s not gettin better any time soon/ever
what is it now, strike 8 or something

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Yeah, I don't think it will ever happen and I don't see Adler ever getting clean but When I hear him drum with Adler's Appetite, DAMN he just has that swing and that rhythm that just makes those songs better IMO than when I listen to new gnr boot drumming

gotta be the Cowbell!

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

So a collaboration between Duff and Axl for Loaded isn't such a stretch for my imagination.  I think it could happen at some point.

He worked with Seb, so anything is possible.... altho Seb is good at being a yes man

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bigbri wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Its not a reunion if its not all of em, and thats what Duff said "never say never" to.. not an inclusion in the current band making new music.

I'm glad you said that, because I will never accept a GNR reunion with Matt drumming. It's Steven or Frank or Brain. Otherwise, it's garbage.

I would much rather see Steven or Frank, or, preferably, Brain in a reunion.  Matt is a douche.  16 

Plus, he's basically admitted time and time again he's a gold digger (and a giant douche). 14

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Von wrote:

Brain is a superior drummer, maybe, but not Frank. As serviceable as Frank is, and I appreciate the energy he brings to a live show, Matt's still my favorite GN'R drummer. I hope Steven gets his shit together, but for me a reunion with Matt Sorum is still a reunion.

This, Quoted for how absolutely true it is, and it's almost word for word what I was planning on typing before I read it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Matt might be an asshole I wouldn't know....but the motherfucker can drum...and if rock music was a personality contest....we'd all be into something else! Most rockstars have some kind of attitude or issue..but what matters is they rock.

So matt says from time to time that he likes living large and all the pussy that comes from being in bands like VR....hell yeah...I would too!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Matt did a fantastic job on Beluah Witch or something like that.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I find Matt to be a very boring 2 and 4 drummer. And he's an asshole. Double-whammy.

Board footer