You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Great Interview with Slash on UYI I and II

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

No the most overrated Slash track ever IS SWEET CHILD O' MINE.

8sWVe.png

Rock and Roll Heaven:

Looking forward to the crazy Brazilians again on Sunday even if it's just Axl. Those peeps sure know how to rock the fuck out. 9

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

One of the best guitar intros EVER, fuck, gives me chills, and man, those Brazilians are just awesome how they get so into it.  I love it!  Thanks for posting that video!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

SUCKS

*you guys know i'm kidding right? Just the intro alone makes all master tracks of Fall To Pieces... fall to pieces.*

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Fucker. 16

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

definitely
when slash tears out on the "anymore & what for" & back in around the 8 min mark before the final vocals.. it's up there..

Middle solo
[youtube]IUEWFI3MJEE&feature=related[/youtube]

End Solo
[youtube]OLuhICW8ZeI&feature=related[/youtube]

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

SUCKS

*you guys know i'm kidding right? Just the intro alone makes all master tracks of Fall To Pieces... fall to pieces.*

The same chills even happen on the acoustic version

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Sigh...if only the redheaded bandanna dude was singing. Myles, you're a nice guy but you suck ass at singing GN'R songs.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT watch the current lineup attempt this song acoustic from 2010... OMG, total butcher job by DJ.  First, he plays his electric guitar, second, with no gain on his amp, we find out the real DJ, he blows.. Third, he dummies down the hard parts so he can pull it off, then it goes to bumble on an acoustic, and he slays, then back to dj, fucking terrible.  It was that private show thing...

Fuck it, here it is... Damn, its so awful...

[youtube]1e4rv0TuY1E&feature=related[/youtube]

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I agree, it's fucking terrible. Like KOHD, SCOM hasn't been remotely entertaining since '93.

Only ONE MAN, and I mean ONE MAN can play that song right with the right feel...

tejastech08 wrote:

Sigh...if only the redheaded bandanna dude was singing. Myles, you're a nice guy but you suck ass at singing GN'R songs.

And that's the real shame of it all. New GN'R, the voice is right, but the instrumentals are wrong. Slash/VR, the instrumentals are right, but the voice is totally off.

If we could only get those two back in the same room.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I actually kinda like that 2010 version. And I'm not even lieing I like the way DJ played it. Alot to be honest and I thought Ron was great on the acoustic. This to me is a band having fun and just entertaining the crowd. Sounds good to me. I don't care that they didn't play it exactly hwo Slash does it still sounds good.

Board footer