You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Vinyl LPs (In general)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Yeah I would the same thing. That's why I researched some of the deals on Amazon and Brian Wilson's website to see if I could get any better deals. Then they had the copy of it on CD which I bought at Best Buy. It was the only copy available in that section; plus my parents like The Beach Boys so they could burn it onto their computers, ipods too whenever they want to borrow it. Have the poster hooked up in my room with EVH wolfgang guitar, anime, video game posters, current GNR logo, Randy Rhoads, and Hendrix posters from Guitar World. I listened to some of the content on Spotify before I bought the album and the audio and session cuts are so crisp and clear, it doesn't sound like it was from '66 or '67. It's so fresh and inspiring.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Still Climbing is a pretty decent album. Better, IMO, than Heartbreak Station

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

How much was the Syd Barrett single? did you get that on record store day? I'm looking into purchasing a compilation of his solo work online if I can find a fair price for it. Since I own Piper and a few other songs of his from days in Pink Floyd from iTunes, Mediafire, and old torrents. Gotta love Come On Eileen and Rock The Casbah! xD

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

struck
 Rep: 0 

struck wrote:

Got some old ROSE TATTOO vinyl recently. Most notebly SCARRED FOR LIFE. Got a bunch of ACDC picture disk lps as well as the new THE ANSWER on vinyl. For those that don't know them I encourage to check out THE ANSWER they opened for acdc on the black ice tour. Great band.

struck
 Rep: 0 

struck wrote:

I also got 4 copies of ACDC WAR MACHINE single 3 I'm keeping sealed they r from the RECORD STORE DAYS.

Me_Wise_Magic

russtcb wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

How much was the Syd Barrett single? did you get that on record store day? I'm looking into purchasing a compilation of his solo work online if I can find a fair price for it. Since I own Piper and a few other songs of his from days in Pink Floyd from iTunes, Mediafire, and old torrents. Gotta love Come On Eileen and Rock The Casbah! xD

I paid WAY too much for that Syd box as it's got 2 songs but I got caught up in the excitement at a record store one day and bought it lol.

If you're looking for a good Syd comp on wax for a GREAT price, look here;

http://www.invinylwetrust.com/Syd_Barre … fan019.htm

Limited to 500, $15 and it's got a lot of songs many people love by Syd. If it weren't for saving for RSD this coming Saturday, I'd grab it in a heartbeat.

Thanks man! I spent several hours one day trying to look for one. This may suit my needs after all. : D

Board footer