You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Re: Townsville, Australia - Dec.1, 2010 (Reid Park)

Naltav wrote:
Bono wrote:
Naltav wrote:

So other than a little cheapshot at GNR opening for U2. You're just saying that, to you as a U2 fan, it's a little funfact that they're touring close to each other?

Cool!

Nice to see you continue to prove that you're a complete ass clown. Not for one second did I intend it to be a cheap shot. The very fact you saw it that way shows how often his nuts have bounced off your chin.

C'mon, don't be silly!
You and everybody knows very well that GNR opening for U2 would never happen! If GNR would open for ANYBODY, it would be Rolling Stones or a reunited Pink Floyd or something of that magnitude. There is no possible way ever that one of the most exciting frontman ever would bow to the guy who got voted the most boring rockstar ever!

So yeah, that was a cheapshot. You knew people would respond to it! You pretending it was not is like a teenage-girl type game and beneath even you!

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Date: December 1st, 2010
City: Townsville, Australia
Venue: Reid Park
Attendance:

Retro flyer, retro setlist. The show could have been great though, but it's a joke that some people are close to an ejaculation when replacements of replacements play 25 old songs.

Has anyone noticed that the flyer is very similar to VR's Dirty Little Thing (Suckertrain Blues) train?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Shut up mikka. Talk about same old bullshit...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

I wonder what was edited out other then Fuck

Sounded like it might have been going to be "Have a Fucking Good Time" and he changed it to "Have a Good Show" at the last moment to make it more quotable 16

Probably a good move or our local papers would start up.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Retro flyer, retro setlist. The show could have been great though, but it's a joke that some people are close to an ejaculation when replacements of replacements play 25 old songs.

Has anyone noticed that the flyer is very similar to VR's Dirty Little Thing (Suckertrain Blues) train?

Really? Still?!

Does anyone even get offended by these tired old remarks anymore?

That's just soooooo 2006 it's beyond comrehension roll

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Bono wrote:
Naltav wrote:

So other than a little cheapshot at GNR opening for U2. You're just saying that, to you as a U2 fan, it's a little funfact that they're touring close to each other?

Cool!

Nice to see you continue to prove that you're a complete ass clown. Not for one second did I intend it to be a cheap shot. The very fact you saw it that way shows how often his nuts have bounced off your chin.

C'mon, don't be silly!
You and everybody knows very well that GNR opening for U2 would never happen! If GNR would open for ANYBODY, it would be Rolling Stones or a reunited Pink Floyd or something of that magnitude. There is no possible way ever that one of the most exciting frontman ever would bow to the guy who got voted the most boring rockstar ever!

So yeah, that was a cheapshot. You knew people would respond to it! You pretending it was not is like a teenage-girl type game and beneath even you!

Looks like Axl's nutswingers are just as paranoid as he is. 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Awesome U2 thread.....

GNR are not bigger than U2. While I loved No Line, it tanked but still charted higher than CD and so did its singles. They shatter tour records every time they tour, get surpassed by the Stones, then go out and break the new record. Considering the age of both bands, safe to say who eventually wins that battle.

How can someone be bigger than a band with number one albums and sold out stadiums all over the globe?

The reason a GNR/U2 tour will never happen is because U2 don't need them. Before bashing such a scenario too much, remember that Axl wanted to open for them at the height of GNR's fame.  15

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Bono wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Cool!

C'mon, don't be silly!

Wow not even close dude. You're honestly becoming a parody of yourself.  We've had the Gn'R opening for U2 converstion before Cpt. NS and we all realize it would never happen but unlike you most of us recognize how cool it would be and what a  great opportunity it would be for Gn'R. Playing to massive crowds and showing the world that Axl can check his ego at the door.  It would be an incredible show but yeah not likely to ever happen HENCE my comment "oh to dream out loud". I merely posted what I did seeing as though Gn'R and U2 both just did Europe playing the same countries around the same time, then took a  mini break only to both start up again in Australia on the same fucking day.  This is something you clearly fail to comprehend. To you it's a teenage girl type game where I'm taking a  cheap shot. You're such a joke dude.

tejastech08 wrote:

Looks like Axl's nutswingers are just as paranoid as he is.

Yup

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Awesome U2 thread.....

GNR are not bigger than U2. While I loved No Line, it tanked but still charted higher than CD and so did its singles. They shatter tour records every time they tour, get surpassed by the Stones, then go out and break the new record. Considering the age of both bands, safe to say who eventually wins that battle.

How can someone be bigger than a band with number one albums and sold out stadiums all over the globe?

The reason a GNR/U2 tour will never happen is because U2 don't need them. Before bashing such a scenario too much, remember that Axl wanted to open for them at the height of GNR's fame.  15

Yup. It's pretty hilarious how a simple mention of something I think would've be cool gets all those who swing up in arms and defensive about such a suggestion. It's pretty hilarious especially when it comes from someone who thinks others are too emotionally involved.  Oh the irony. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Bono wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Cool!

C'mon, don't be silly!

Considering the fact that U2 is a FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR MORE respected rock band, with a FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more respected frontman than Guns N' Roses or their frontman...

I'd shut the fuck up before you sound anymore stupid.

Board footer