You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: Townsville, Australia - Dec.1, 2010 (Reid Park)

jamester wrote:

149126_10150097908931011_654591010_7693546_1897865_n.jpg

#   GunsNRosesNews

Check Out Some Images From GN'R Down Under: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5 … 4801139564 about 2 hours ago via web

# GunsNRosesNews GunsNRosesNews

Live From Oz: "Ron Is Rocking A Tasty White Jacket!" "Axl Is All Smiles, Crowd Loves Dj." about 2 hours ago via web

# Guns N' Roses gunsnroses

Sorry #nowplaying about 2 hours ago via foursquare

jamester

jamester wrote:
Neemo wrote:

complete setlist added to first post

Thats a short list.  Anyone know why?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
johndivney wrote:

the only band GnR should be opening 4 is the stones. anyone else they'd share equal or higher billing. U2 might be more popular but they aren't better r bigger..

lolwut? U2 is one of the most popular touring acts on the planet. Axl's tribute band is a joke compared to U2.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

the updater said he may have missed a couple songs so we wait for more news from the concert goers themselves smile

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

the updater said he may have missed a couple songs so we wait for more news from the concert goers themselves smile

Found this on MyGNR:

Intro
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Sorry
4Tus Solo
Live And Let Die
This I Love
Rocket Queen
Dizzy Solo
Street Of Dreams
You Could Be Mine
DJ Solo
Sweet Child O' Mine
Another Brick In The Wall
November Rain
Pink Panther Ron Solo
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Don't Cry with Axl on vocals
Paradise City
GOOD FUCKING NIGHT!!

jamester

jamester wrote:

GunsNRosesNews

Axl Rose Arriving In Sydney. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHEQ9wNQ … r_embedded 14 minutes ago via web
[youtube]KHEQ9wNQK5g&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

^^^ I wonder what was edited out other then Fuck

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
johndivney wrote:

lol@ them mirroring U2.. almost any international band tours the world on a similar schedule. the only strange thing this time was South America got priority over Europe. it's not like U2 are pioneers for their touring route mate.

Are you really unable comprehend what I was saying. No shit bands tour on a  similar schedule but how often do big bands like U2 and Gn'R tour an entire continent hitting the same cities within mere days of each other for the entire course of their respective tours. Honestly give your head a shake. Think before commenting.

johndivney wrote:

the only band GnR should be opening 4 is the stones. anyone else they'd share equal or higher billing. U2 might be more popular but they aren't better r bigger..

never really liked K0rn. don't think GnR have had a good opening band since UYI/SG/FNM. unless Weezer count, but even by that stage Weezer had surpassed even U2's level of suckitude..

Congratulations. You've just made possibly the dumbest comment of 2010.  Gn'R would get equal or higher billing than U2? roll

Naltav wrote:

So other than a little cheapshot at GNR opening for U2. You're just saying that, to you as a U2 fan, it's a little funfact that they're touring close to each other?

Cool!

Nice to see you continue to prove that you're a complete ass clown. Not for one second did I intend it to be a cheap shot. The very fact you saw it that way shows how often his nuts have bounced off your chin.

monkeychow wrote:

U2 and GNR in the same show would be cool and all, but I'm pretty happy with Korn and GNR...6 days till I see them in adeliade!

Yeah Korn opening is pretty cool. And since it's not a Korn crowd per se  they'll no doubt stick to their hits. Would be pretty killer I bet.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

GunsNRosesNews

Axl Rose Arriving In Sydney. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHEQ9wNQ … r_embedded 14 minutes ago via web
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHEQ9wNQ … r_embedded

^^^ I wonder what was edited out other then Fuck

I don't think anything was edited dude. looks like Axl checked himself and stopped mid way through the f-bomb.

johndivney wrote:
Bono wrote:
johndivney wrote:

lol@ them mirroring U2.. almost any international band tours the world on a similar schedule. the only strange thing this time was South America got priority over Europe. it's not like U2 are pioneers for their touring route mate.

Are you really unable comprehend what I was saying. No shit bands tour on a  similar schedule but how often do big bands like U2 and Gn'R tour an entire continent hitting the same cities within mere days of each other for the entire course of their respective tours. Honestly give your head a shake. Think before commenting.

pretty often..
it's summer in australia so it makes sense for intl bands 2 tour australia then, like it makes sense for big american bands 2 hit the euro festival circuit u clown.

Bono wrote:
johndivney wrote:

never really liked K0rn. don't think GnR have had a good opening band since UYI/SG/FNM. unless Weezer count, but even by that stage Weezer had surpassed even U2's level of suckitude..

Congratulations. You've just made possibly the dumbest comment of 2010.  Gn'R would get equal or higher billing than U2? roll

read b4 commentin mang, i said SHOULD not would. like i say U2 are more popular but GnR are bigger n better & shouldn't be openin 4 anyone except for the acts that are really bigger than them like the stones r MAYBE zep (but even then GnR r on equal footing or surpass zep tbpfh..)

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Bono wrote:
Naltav wrote:

So other than a little cheapshot at GNR opening for U2. You're just saying that, to you as a U2 fan, it's a little funfact that they're touring close to each other?

Cool!

Nice to see you continue to prove that you're a complete ass clown. Not for one second did I intend it to be a cheap shot. The very fact you saw it that way shows how often his nuts have bounced off your chin.

C'mon, don't be silly!
You and everybody knows very well that GNR opening for U2 would never happen! If GNR would open for ANYBODY, it would be Rolling Stones or a reunited Pink Floyd or something of that magnitude. There is no possible way ever that one of the most exciting frontman ever would bow to the guy who got voted the most boring rockstar ever!

So yeah, that was a cheapshot. You knew people would respond to it! You pretending it was not is like a teenage-girl type game and beneath even you!

Board footer