You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: New Tommy Tune

Neemo wrote:

cool stuff...right in line with VGH, I'd love to hear more

hey madagas, what Dylan would you recommend for a beginner to his music?? smile

Sky Dog wrote:

oh yea....it's not a "new" Gnr song unless we add 4 more unhearable guitar parts, some Mother Goose space effects and 6 Axl voices recorded in 1997 which completely drown out Tommy altogether. 16

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

For as easily as that song could be misconstrued to be about Axl... it could be just as easily about producers, handlers, fans, media, industry big wigs, etc.

or it could be something totally unrelated to GnR....i dont htink that if there was descension in the ranks of GnR that he'd come right out and write a song about it

i dunno maybe i'm wrong

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It could be about anything. It's a really good tune. I like Tommy's tone in music. You can clearly hear it's a Stinson tune. It could have been on Village Gorilla Head. Superb.

Alright, imagine this one...

Tommy does this song during a GNR show, and then Axl comes out and does the chorus with him. Don't anyone here say they can't hear the brilliance of that shit coming out of the speakers!!

Chris Piss
 Rep: 1 

Chris Piss wrote:

With Dylan you gotta take the chronological route.

Sky Dog wrote:

true....but I don't know if Neemo would like his all acoustic stuff so I started with Highway 61

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

my freind wanted me to learn tangled up in blue on guitar anyway so I'm gonna hit up blood on the tracks first smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
DCK wrote:

It could be about anything. It's a really good tune. I like Tommy's tone in music. You can clearly hear it's a Stinson tune. It could have been on Village Gorilla Head. Superb.

Alright, imagine this one...

Tommy does this song during a GNR show, and then Axl comes out and does the chorus with him. Don't anyone here say they can't hear the brilliance of that shit coming out of the speakers!!

That would be so fuckin' awesome.

And what happened to Tommy doin' My Generation? 9

I hope to see more band member solo, and more UYI and/or new trx on the upcoming tour.

Board footer