You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The 2009 NFL Season Thread

Sky Dog wrote:

If the Falcons win tonight, it will be on between them and NO. It is a pretty big rivalry so anything goes when they meet up. NO dismantling of the Giants was pretty impressive though.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Hats off to the Saints for what they did today. Very impressive. This was one of those games that they just shit the bed in. They'll be fine.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

How come no one ever told me the Eagles sucked?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I swear Andy & McNabb must have something in their contracts to lose 3-4 boring games against awful teams every year in Oct-Nov.

And it's time to cut Vick. He's a waste.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Vikings defense needs work though. No way that shit's going to work in the playoffs. Saints surely are for real. And I see Bill Belichecks back to his whiney old self after losing last week by getting mad & running up the score against lesser opponents. WAHHHHHHHHH.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Mark Sanchez is bad.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

How come no one ever told me the Eagles sucked?

Pretty sure I told you that a few years ago. tongue

And it's time to cut Vick. He's a waste.

It was probably the dumbest acquisition this decade.

Mark Sanchez is bad.

I watched the second half of that game, and I'm still not sure why Buffalo wanted to pay Owens to be a decoy.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Yeah, I think the Bills meant to throw to Owens when they signed him, and Trent did get him the ball early in the game, but he had a drop on a 3rd down and once your backup QB is in everything changes. Usually the O-line is so bad that there's only time to dump it to the shortest route. I don't know, the Bills have a lot of problems. But a win is a win and ending a glamour rookie QB's media honeymoon is always fun.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Vikings defense needs work though. No way that shit's going to work in the playoffs. Saints surely are for real. And I see Bill Belichecks back to his whiney old self after losing last week by getting mad & running up the score against lesser opponents. WAHHHHHHHHH.

back to his old whiney self?? come on. when you have a chance to send a message to the league, send it. this team played for 3 quarters and still won 59 nothing.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

oh i get it philly is terrible and you want to pick on NE for beating bad teams like the one philly lost to today. i get it.

Board footer