You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Intercourse wrote:

Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory...
Yet totally fucking compelling...this is why this old lineup will never be forgotten no matter how many people try to bury it.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Steven's a fucking idiot for saying what he did, the way he did  but here's the truth. Had Axl Rose stopped being such pussy and just said yeah he'd like to play just as everyone else did none of this would blow up this way. And don't for one second anyone(Ali) go on some bullshit rant about how if Axl, Slash, Duff & Steven said they'd love to play that Izzy still would not have shown up. If you say that you're an idiot.

Steven's an idiot for making the comments he made and Axl is a  fucking loser for being such a  punk ass bitch whos too damn chicken shit to reunite for one night and he's also too chicken shit to move forward with this insanely talented band he has now. The guy is a  loser at this point.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

If Izzy's not there I would suspect it's because he wants to avoid being associated with all the drama that is starting to sound inevitable.

Can't say I blame him really.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Its all sooooo tired at this stage.

Nothing seems good enough to make these guys get together in peace.
Maybe if they all lost their money and had to come back out from scratch we might see something.

So for me I expect it to be:

Slash II in May
Slash III in 2014
VR back with Scott in 2016
Slash IV in 2017

and finally and CD II in 2020

Then when Axl dies of old age peacefully in his sleep with Fernando (the sole beneficiary of his estate) by his side,  I'll get the double box set of CD and DJ outtakes ...

My life as a fan of these guys mapped out!!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Aussie wrote:

If Izzy's not there I would suspect it's because he wants to avoid being associated with all the drama that is starting to sound inevitable.

Can't say I blame him really.

And that is it. So for anyone(Ali) to say Izzy is a hold up is hilarious. It's the others in the band. Axl and Slash really. The reality is though Slash was willing to do this and Axl as always is a total douchebag. 

I agree that Izzy probably looks at it all and thinks they're all clowns. Make no mistake though if they were all on ther same page Izzy would be there. It's just not his job to be the babysitter or group counsellor

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

I think a performance will happen.

If I were Axl I would be a dick and have Matt play haha.

Seriously though Steven Adler is a wild card.

I do think Axl and Slash are the biggest douches in the band. 

And everyone knows Axl is a pussy he took forever to released CD and no follow up on the horizon.

Also to Ali dude or whatever their name is, DJ Ashba is an unknown twat. No one in modern rock is aware of him. He makes shitty dumb ass filler Motley Crue songs and the whole hair metal image is too contrived.

I will never take Guns N' Roses serious with him as their lead guitarist. He can't hold a candle to Finck and Bucket.

Izzy is just the coolest guy from the band. Nothing he has done has made him seem like a douche, while the other members have douche tendencies.

Lomax wrote:

This makes no sense to me. Poor old Steve is obviously very very slow

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Dunno why everyone is so suprised, Steven has been singing this same tune forever, he's pro-reunion and anti-NewGNR, didnt you's get the memo 16

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I'm starting to wish they weren't inducted. Grown men acting like teenagers. It would be far simpler if 'Appetite for Destruction' or the 'UYI' albums were somehow inducted and fans of the band showed up to show their appreciation.

I remember Axl saying he'd turn up 'for the fans' or something. The fans sound like the last thing on their minds.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Im just getting pissed again. Htgth jarmo was sayin how dizzy has been in the band longer than "somebody" like Slash.... are u fuckin kidding? Others acting like the vocals are all that matters and completely dismissing slash and everyone elses contributions.   Makes me fucking sick.

Board footer