You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Lindsay Lohan Playboy: Entire Photo Spread Leaked Online

Neemo wrote:

Neve Campbell and Anna Paquin too...though not as hot imo

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Well I'm the resident pervert, and hey everyone likes things to be tasteful...BUT...problem to me is just they arn't nude enough....crack whore or not I'd want to see her nude the way you'd see it if you were with her for the night..not in some airbrushed, discreetly positioned, tactfully posed PG style set where she dresses up as another woman who doesn't actually share many of her attributes.

Don't get the logic. It's like lets get lindsay lohan nude. Then we'll make it so she's really only partially nude and there's not much nude detail. Then we'll make her not look like lindsay lohan....then we'll leak the pics.....and is anyone surprised no one rushed out to purchase?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Ashley Leggat is my favorite EVER and she's CANADIAN!  her best pictures are her candid ones but those are kinda lame to post. Unfortunately while looking for pictures of my dream girl I found out she got married in August.  My day is totally ruined.  sad

03.jpg
pic21.jpg
her brother ruins this one(cause he's in it) but she's just the perfect girl next door.
Ash3-1.jpg

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I wasn't going to buy the issue anyway, but why in the world would I go out and buy it if I already saw the leaked pictures online?

Sound familiar Chinese Democracy?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I've never heard of that broad. What's she famous for?

She's not overly famous really.  She's from a  kids tv show Life With Derek on the Family/Disney Channel but she's 25 so it's all good 14

I literally stumbled upon  the show late one night flippin channels. thought she was hot and ended up watching it. It's totally a  kids show but it's slightly funny actually. Kind of a Brady Bunch sort of show.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono

Bono wrote:

It's gotta be Nickelback syndrome. Everyone is buying but nobody is admiting it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Like I said, leaks obviously help sales.

Hear that, Chinese Democracy! wink

Board footer