You are not logged in. Please register or login.
- Topics: Active | Unanswered
#1 Re: Guns N' Roses » Axl is in the Studio but what for? » 1 hour ago
BLS-Pride wrote:Looks like it wasn't even for a recording..
https://www.instagram.com/p/DeGc9emzw03/
Apparently was supposed to be a special guest for a concert for some Artist named Yoshiki.
Yep, and Fernandon't posted this knowing very well that a photo of Axl in what looked to be a recording studio, would excite the fan base.
They really are such a bunch of see you next Tuesdays.
Cunt hairs in their purest form.
#2 Re: Guns N' Roses » Axl is in the Studio but what for? » 36 hours ago
Looks like it wasn't even for a recording..
https://www.instagram.com/p/DeGc9emzw03/
Apparently was supposed to be a special guest for a concert for some Artist named Yoshiki.
#3 Re: Dust N' Bones & Cyborg Slunks » SMKC Flying Blind new album and single » 3 days ago
I dig the single. Just a fun band. Always find a few tunes off these records I enjoy.
#4 Re: Guns N' Roses » Axl is in the Studio but what for? » 11 days ago
Touch up vocals for a Monsters October release... wait no that makes too much sense. Probably Carrie Underwood like guts mentioned. Cause what you want and what you get.. something something fuck off.
Least there's a new Slash and Myles album coming.
#5 Re: The Sunset Strip » Bums N’ Bozos (my band) have released a song! » 6 weeks ago
This is awesome dude! Great fucking work bro!
#6 Re: Guns N' Roses » Perfect Crime Use Your Illusion Tour Documentary Promo » 18 weeks ago
[youtube]https://youtu.be/-X6Afsgnfio?si=qPBGyuinaDXfZVaz[/youtube]
Guns N' Roses Perfect Crime Documentary Promo Leaked !
Bill Brasky & Frans aka FransNRoses have Exclusive Information on The Guns N' Roses Perfect Crime Documentary (5/6/1994) and Discuss the contents of the Leaked Promo Video.
Will the full documentary Leak soon ?
Frans is in the Process of buying this Legendary Documentary, so Stay Tuned !
I've been off discord for a minute but tell Frans I said he's the man and thank you.
#7 Re: The Garden » HTGTH board in maintenance mode » 19 weeks ago
I just logged in. Must have been 15 years at least since the last time.
What a time capsule. Jarmo hasn't changed his avatar or signature since 2006. Layout is still exactly the same (which is good tbh).
I think I was banned for sharing the leaks in like 06. Might have a back up.. take a trip down memory lane.
#8 Re: The Garden » Current Events... » 19 weeks ago
Lol Kentucky just voted out one of the few Republicans left with a spine. In favor for a nobody backed by Daddy Israel and the con man in chief. Way to go!
#9 Re: Guns N' Roses » 2026 Tour Dates » 20 weeks ago
https://x.com/TheAFDPodcast/status/2053929597801050358
I hope they do more surprise shows.
That's actually pretty cool.
#10 Re: Guns N' Roses » Nothin' » 20 weeks ago
Someone let me know when they release Monsters.
